How do I get around my 97 Pontiac Sunfire's anti-theft
It is actually an anti-theft feature. Obviously an anti driving feature as well. NICE. Right now the car is in the shop since it has now stopped shifting. Basically the car stays in 1st gear no matter how fast I am going. I have been reading up and finding alot of complaints for this too. My Cobalt sounds like a jetliner landing and shutting down any time I slow down. On top of this now my... 28/01/2014 · so finally after 7 years the Balt died on me , like literally !! was driving and went over a bump and all of a sudden car just powers right off everything dead, and THEFT light is on Solid now whenever key is in and turned to the ON position, whenever i try crank it all i can hear is the relays click and the THEFT light turns on solid , this
Anti-Theft Module GM (25807440) GMPartsDirect.com
Factory Anti-Theft Transponder Bypass and Databus Reference Guide, Featuring: Viper, Hornet, Directed Amps, Viper Audio, Compx Subs, Your Valet and Alarm Parts.... 9/02/2012 · Here is how to permanently and effectively get rid of your problematic GM factory anti theft system woes. For the parts shown visit lesscosales online.
Used 2008 Pontiac G8 Base for Sale in Lebanon IN 46052
13/11/2014 · Forums > Chevy Cobalt Forum - Cobalt Models > How To's > Electrical, audio, video > anti theft deterant light on...no start Discussion in ' Electrical, audio, video ' started by deanwilliams , … how to get legendary birds in pokemon x and y Factory Anti-Theft Transponder Bypass and Databus Reference Guide, Featuring: Viper, Hornet, Directed Amps, Viper Audio, Compx Subs, Your Valet and Alarm Parts.
How to Unlock Your Locked GM Theftlock Radio 11 Steps
26/06/2006 · I just bought a 97 Pontiac Sunfire two days ago and everything was working perfectly. Now for some reason today after I had already driven it, the anti-theft kicked on and won't shut off. how to get apple id off iphone Hello, thank you for writing in. I am sorry to hear about your situation! The very first thing to do is check the owner’s manual for any information about the anti-theft system (if you have not already done so).
How long can it take?
How to get the anti-theft device off my 2009 Chevy Cobalt
- How do you reset the security system on a 2006 Chevy Cobalt
- How do I disable anti theft lock on Chevy cobalt 2007
- My 2006 Chevy Cobalt is apparently in "anti-theft" mode
- 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Specifications Car Specs Auto123
How To Get Anti Theft Off Pontiac Colbalt
Fairly easy. Measure the resistance of the pellet of your key. There are about 11 different resitances . Then get a wiring diagram and locate the (usually white and black ) thin wires coming from the ignition switch and head over to Radio Shack and get a resitor corresponding with …
- Anti-theft Controller problems of the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Six problems related to anti-theft controller have been reported for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt. The most recently reported issues are listed below.
- Reconnect the battery and turn the key to the ON position for ten minutes until the ANTI-THEFT light goes off. The car should start then if the theft system was the problem. The car should start then if the theft system was the problem.
- To reset the anti theft system in any vehicle the owner must takethe vehicle to a dealership. The owner must be able to prove thevehicle belongs to them in order to get a rese … t code. There is
- I’ll be attempting this on my 1996 pontiac sunfire. The theft system was triggered when a street youth broke into my car and severed most of all the wiring in my steering column thinking they could hotwire my ride and take off with it. When that didn’t work, they forced a screw driver into my ignition and totally wasted the whole freakin thing. Father in law tracked down a new column and