MTA LIRR East Hampton
21/05/2006 · Best Answer: I'll third the Airtrain/LIRR recommendation. It's $5.00 from the airport to Jamaica station and then walk out the door to the left and find yourself at the LIRR platforms to take you to the Hamptons.... To get to the Hamptons from MacArthur Airport – you can use the Hampton Jitney ($12-25) or The East End Moon Limo (Fares run $90-$120). The East Hampton Airport only …
JFK to the Hamptons? How? Fodor's Travel Talk Forums
Hampton to Hampton Service $19 on for any class of service anywhere in the Hamptons! Call or book online to make a reservation.... Since the year 2000, The Hampton Luxury Liner has been the number one bus line that makes travel from New York to the Hamptons easy and affordable. It’s totally worth the value, so you can ride in style while still enjoying a pretty cheap way to get to the Hamptons.
What is the commute to Manhattan from the Hamptons like
You can also check out the Hampton Jitney - which is a luxury coach service - snacks, newspapers etc - and will cost somewhat more than the train - but is more comfy. Wlll be much less than the how to find perpendicular line on graph 5/09/2009 · This Site Might Help You. RE: how to get to sag harbor on public transit.? hi. i really want to visitmy friend this weekend but it'll take forever to get there according to the lirr train. i've basically been able to get to greenport by train but sag harbor is 2 ferry rides and a lot of walking away. does anyone have info on
Fastest Way To Get To The Hamptons LIRR Business Insider
One idea is for Mom and child to take the train to NYC while Dad drives and meets you there. Spend the night in NYC. From there all drive the following morning out to the Hamptons. Spend the night how to keep pool from freezing in winter Travel to the fashionable Hamptons, about 90 miles (140 kilometers) east of New York City. Explore the charming little coastal towns, including South Hampton and 300-year-old Sag Harbor and then finish the trip with a shopping spree at Tanger Outlets in Riverhead.
How long can it take?
How Much Does It Cost to Get to the Hamptons?
- train travel to Hamptons from NYC New York City Forum
- Fastest Way To Get To The Hamptons LIRR Business Insider
- Hampton Jitney Official Site
- Holiday in NYC and the Hamptons East Hampton Forum
How To Get To The Hamptons From Nyc By Train
The Hamptons are a set of villages and towns located at the east end of Long Island. Its close location to the Big Apple while having the beach only a few steps away from the house are just two reasons, why many wealthy people and celebrities chose this area as their home.
- No problem, the Hampton Jitney offers a Package Express service where you send a package on the bus between the Hamptons and Manhattan for $20 to $40 depending on its size and weight. Hampton
- The Cannonball Express will get you from Penn Station to Hamptons in just 95 minutes, which is about half the time it takes on the Jitney or the regular LIRR train. But the Cannonball Express
- There are 3 ways to get from New York to Southampton by train, bus or car. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
- Re: Day trip to "the Hamptons" from NYC 6 May 2013, 2:47 pm A nice day for us is to have an hours walk seeing some sights, a nice lunch, a visit to something for an hour or two then back on the train …